“Absolutely, Hands-down, the best advice and counsel…to help us as parents with our son! Thank you, thank you for all your help.” – Dr. Wayne Rothchild, CA
“You saved the life of our daughter and our family.” – Michael Roberts, TX
“Your counsel was thoughtful and based on experience. You saved us time and money and most importantly understood how emotional the process would be…our deepest appreciation.” – Elizabeth Purnel, MD
5-Steps to help your Troubled Teen in Crisis:
In addition to our assessment and consulting services, we provide detailed step-by-step directions to find the best solution for your troubled teen in crisis and entire family. Please take the first step and schedule an initial consultation.
You will learn:
- How to identify the differences between normal and troubled teen in crisis behavior
- How to find local professional resources and help for troubled teens in crisis
- How to find national programs and schools including: Therapeutic Boarding Schools, Residential Treatment Centers, Traditional Boarding Schools, Wilderness and Boot Camp Programs, Military Boarding Schools, and other alternative schools and boot camp programs
- How to qualify the “right” program or school for your troubled teen in crisis
- How to find available financial aid and scholarships to pay for it all!
Get Help! Call Parent and Teen Resources: 866.798.2285
Parent and Teen Resources is a placement advisory resource for parents of troubled teens in crisis. Your situation and child’s issues will be reviewed and recomendations will be made based on your troubled teens needs and behavior issues. Consider the consultation process as a fact finding mission, you are here because your troubled teen is in crisis, we are here to help you navigate through all the options and select the most appropriate solution. This will help to improve the outcome of your troubled teen’s treatment. Take the first step, make the call, and start your troubled teen in crisis on the road to recovery and maturity.
Please take the first step in recovery, contact us or call Parent and Teen Resources
Toll Free: 866.798.2285 to get started.